As installment four in this seven-part series, I will address the risky consequences of the â€œunexamined lifeâ€ and its relatedness to our craving for a clear, resounding experience of truth and a palpable, profound connection to our authentic selves and all of creation. Part five will involve examining the creators and keepers of the matrix. Part six will contain suggestions about how to dismantle the matrix and live a life of self-sovereignty, spiritual freedom and glory. In part seven I will offer my interpretive insights and impressions about theories, prophecies and predictions associated with Dec. 21, 2012.
The film, The Matrix implies that our current Earth existence is a dream world. Likewise, many prophetic lineages – the Essenes, Egyptians, Mayans, Hopi, Aztecs, Apache, Cherokee, Dogon tribe and the Aborigines – also identify the current Earth reality as an illusion that is collectively generated and maintained by forces that oppose evolution. Our current Earth reality is not only an illusionary dream world, it is a perversion of what we are entitled to experience as life, and the matrix not only generates this dream world, but its primary purpose is to keep us oblivious to its existence and purpose.
Indeed, whether we want to acknowledge it or not, the matrix exists and it fiercely and dutifully governs the design and framework of Earth’s political and social systems, economic, educational and cultural constructs, religious structures and most New Age spiritual systems. Goethe warns us of the peril of denial – â€œNone are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.â€
In his two intelligent and powerful films, Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica produced by Talismanic Idols, Ben Stewart affirms the existence of the matrix. Below is a sampling of the concepts Mr. Stewart astutely examines in these films.
- We have strayed from our origins.
- There is a difference between the â€œnatural personâ€ and the â€œartificial personâ€.
- There are boundaries on our freedom that we sanction by acquiescing to laws that don’t apply to the â€œnatural personâ€.
- There are elite factions guiding almost every political, social, economic, corporate, non-governmental and even anti-establishment organizations.
- These elite factions have contributed to the creation of and participation in secret societies and mystery schools which are based on distorted interpretations of threads of truth that existed in ancient mystically based cultures.
- Many things have been pre-determined in our lives without our knowledge or participation.
- Those in control take information and do what they want with it.
- Those outside the secret societies blindly accept the truths handed to them.
- The â€œperversion of languageâ€ gives form to concepts and beliefs designed to imprison us.
- We live under a psychic tyranny that we empower with our complicity.
- We are conditioned to be part of a â€œgroup mind.â€
- Those in control are like parasites. A parasite helps the host create a substance that the parasite needs to survive – namely, fear.
- We are unaware hosts to a deadly parasite.
- The parasite controls the nature of the fear that it proudly proclaims it can defend us against.
- Those operating the grand chessboard manufacture threats as a way of bringing the people to the bidding of the leaders by telling them that they’re under attack.
- The false ego desires to become greater than the true self.
- This illness causes us to believe that we are separate from nature and dependent upon technology, bigotry, crime, sexism, racism and every other form of discrimination that brings destruction to us.
- When we are bound by non-freedom, then we can be ruled.
- Any incapacity for freedom within us opens the throne to anyone and anything.
- We choose to comply because we fear the alternative, which is independence.
- The danger: that we will do anything to avoid accepting responsibility for freedom.
- Who are we beneath the things we own, beneath our titles, labels and occupations?
- We are â€œnot governed by anything other than our own consciousnessâ€.
- Inner treason is what we cannot now survive – particularly as we approach the gateway of the new paradigm.
- â€œThe definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result.” – Albert Einstein
Remember, the matrix seduces us into seeking any and all ways to avoid uneasiness and discomfort. It wants us to argue for our limitations and to proclaim either that we are comfortable enough or that it really isn’t so bad. Taking the â€œred pillâ€ as featured in The Matrix does represent the risk that comes with freedom. One way or the other risk is involved. The question is what are we willing to risk? The outcome of not risking examining our lives and the nature of our current Earth existence is that we relegate ourselves to the level of useful objects divorced from our true purpose. Instead, let’s be trailblazers that risk discomfort for the sake of truth and freedom. Let’s examine everything that has been shrouded in a conspiratorial mystery by any and all governing entities, including but not limited to religion, the secret government, the overt governments, corporations, the media and educational and cultural systems so that we can go beyond simply choosing what is on the menu, and instead gloriously create the menu for ourselves.
In his book, Becoming Like God, Michael Berg entreats us to accept that â€œthe opposition [the creators and keepers of the matrix] is hard at work, manning the gates of the prison, and we now have the opportunity to move beyond being stalled by fear.â€ Indeed, what good is it if we hope and pray for a better tomorrow, but do very little to contribute to its co-creation? I believe that we abhor the experience of being deceived and controlled enough to summon the courage to examine the undercurrent of our Earth existence. I believe we are ready to acknowledge that no matter how good it seems, we are compliant servants of forces we want to pretend do not exist.
At his trial for heresy in Athens, because he induced his students to challenge established beliefs and think for themselves, Socrates proclaimed, â€œThe unexamined life is not worth living.â€ We must come to know ourselves by authentically examining the nature of our Earth existence because our freedom is at stake. Our ability to perceive our place in the universe is inextricably connected to what we believe is true, to what we accept as normal orthodoxy, to what we align with, to our understanding of how we behave, where we have been, how we got here and where we are going. This step is vital in our quest for psycho-spiritual freedom.
Let’s heed the words of Trinity, one of the characters in the film The Matrix: â€œThe matrix cannot tell you who you are.â€ Let’s pierce through the core truths about humanity that are shrouded in some kind of conspiratorial mystery, dissolve any chains that bind us and reclaim our sovereignty. Let’s prove that examining our lives bears the luscious fruit of freedom.