Twin Cities Psychic Symposium returns on March 3, 2012, featuring 60 Exhibitors offering intuitive readings, gifts, products & resources, from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Earle Brown Heritage Center, 6155 Earle Brown Dr., Brooklyn Center, MN.
The 2012 Psychic Symposium features as Keynote Speakers: Echo & Michael Bodine, sister/brother psychics speaking on the significance of the year 2012; Mas Sajady on Miracles and Healing; and a Gallery Event: the Psychic Panel with medium Troy Parkinson, psychic Kayla Wright and channel Insiah Beckman. The Event is produced by Edge Life Expos & Events.
Twin Cities Psychic Symposium offers an opportunity for the public to learn about the world of spirit and psychic phenomena! The spotlight of the event will be the Exhibitors. There will be: intuitive readers, wellness products, healing resources, animal communicators, aura photos, jewelry, crystals and other unique gift items. Keynote speakers will offer valuable insight and advice for living well.
“This event is the only ‘true’ psychic symposium in the Twin Cities,” said Edge Life Expos & Events Producer Gary Beckman. “This is probably the largest event with intuitive consultants and psychic readers under one roof than anytime during the year. It’s a good place for those unfamiliar with this area to get a reading in a safe place at introductory rates.”
Admission to Twin Cities Psychic Symposium is $6, or two people for $7 ($3.50 each). Keynote speakers are extra, and all keynote speaker tickets include admission to Expo Hall. All tickets are available in advance online for a discounted rate by calling toll-free 1.877.776.5244, or visit Edgelife.net. All tickets also are available at the door. Parking is free at Earle Brown Heritage Center.
2012 with Echo & Michael Bodine
2:30-4 p.m. Saturday, March 3, $29 VIP in advance ($37 at door), $20 general admission in advance ($29 at door)
There is so much speculation about the new year, along with many fears and anticipations. Echo and Michael Bodine, sister/brother psychics, will talk about this new year and what we can really expect to see and experience. They will give you guidance on how to maneuver your way through your own life with all the changes that are coming. They also will give readings to some members of the audience. These two bright lights are funny, informative and entertaining.
- Echo Bodine is perhaps the most well-known psychic in the Twin Cities. She is the author of numerous books, including Hands That Heal, Still, Small Voice: A Psychic’s Guide to Awakening Intuition, Echoes of the Soul: The Soul’s Journey beyond the Light through Life, Death and Life after Death, and most recently, The Little Book of True Ghost Stories. She first discovered she was born with psychic abilities and the gift of healing at the age of 17. She took psychic classes for two years and practiced on friends and family for twelve years before beginning her full time practice as a psychic, healer and ghostbuster in 1979. In 1981, Echo began teaching classes on psychic development and spiritual healing. She has appeared on numerous national television shows including Sally Jesse Raphael, Sightings, Beyond with James Van Praagh, NBC’s The Other Side, Unexplained Mysteries, NBC’s Today Show, A&E, and Encounters. Paranormal Borderline did a feature story on her family, calling them the “world’s most psychic family.” Echo hosted her own cable TV show called New Age Perspectives for two years, and co-hosted the The Edge TV. She also had her own radio show on FM107 in Minneapolis for 3 years called Intuitive Living, and Paramount Pictures solicited her services for the promotion of the movie Ghost. From 2003 to 2009 Echo was the director of The Center for Spiritual Development in Minneapolis, where she taught numerous classes on spiritual development, living by intuition, ghost busting, psychic development and laying on hands healing classes. In 2010 she began doing on-line psychic development classes with instructor Leigh Hopkins of the Viva Institute in Brazil.
- Michael Bodine has been in the psychic business since early childhood. He since then has tried everything in his power to stray away from the paranormal, from cooking to being a dishwasher salesman. Every time he tried, however, the paranormal comes back to him. He has accepted this as his gift, and in a last effort wrote the book “Growing Up Psychic: From Skeptic to Believer” on his struggle with this strange world. It was published in February 2010. He is currently writing another book on a similar topic.
Mas Sajady : Quantum Healer/ Success Energizer
9:15-9:55 a.m. Saturday, March 3, $15 in advance ($20 at door)
Learn how to draw upon the power of miracles in your daily life. From two near-death experiences, Mas Sajady will explain the inner workings of miracles and how to instill them in your life. Akin to other famous healers throughout history, Mas will share with you a method that really works. A method that gets tangible, rapid results for you. Mas also will share stories of individuals who are benefiting from his quantum sessions. His gallery style talk will include free mini-sessions and a chance to ask your personal questions.
A Psychic Panel – The Power Of Three: Kayla Wright, Insiah Beckman and Troy Parkinson
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturday, March 3, $15 in advance ($20 at door)
It’s 2012 – what are the messages we need Now…Today…to make the most of this year? Join the psychic panel as they address the questions that we, as a humanity, need to answer. They also guide you to unlock your own intuition and answer your questions. Get comforting, loving replies from deceased loved ones, personal matters and the Great Awakening of our human race and our planet. This Gallery Event will be moderated by Gary Beckman, producer of Twin Cities Psychic Symposium.
- Kayla Wright, a member of the Psychics in the Cities, brings her company’s vision of the Power of Three into her Psychic readings and spiritual work. Her messages are practical and will help you navigate through your spiritual and daily life. Kayla’s passion is to help you relax and learn lessons easily and gently. And, always delivered with her sense of humor.
- Troy Parkinson is the author of Bridge to the Afterlife: A Medium’s Message of Hope & Healing (Llewellyn). He is a medium, inspirational speaker and filmmaker. Troy first began his study of the afterlife over 12 years ago. During his early years of development Troy studied in Boston, MA. During his time in Boston, Troy participated in numerous public demonstrations of mediumship, he organized the first Boston Mediums Conference, an afternoon gathering of mediums from the greater Boston area and he also produced a short documentary on mediumship called Contacting the Beyond as his senior thesis film. In 2000, Troy returned to North Dakota with his wife and has continued to share his work in the Upper Midwest ever since. Over the years, Troy’s work as a medium has spread simply by word of mouth and now he has clients worldwide. As a medium, Troy passes on the messages from the other side revealing that death does not prevail and our loved ones do live on in spirit. These touching messages have inspired hundreds of lives and have provided closure to many. Troy holds private sittings, small group sessions and public demonstrations of mediumship, along with inspirational workshops and events.
- Insiah Beckman is South African born and moved to the Unites States in 1995. She is a Reiki Master, Minister, Teacher, Intuitive Reader and Channels a group of Light Beings who identify themselves as: “The Counsel of Elders.” They are here to assist mankind in a changing world with messages of hope and love so that humanity can assimilate the higher frequencies of divine love and empower themselves to their rightful place of true mastership and ascension into the golden age. Her conclusion on having studied several religions and spiritual paths is that all teachings are based on Love. Hence her religious belief is Love. She is Vice President and Co-owner of Edge Life Expo & Events which has been bringing together seekers of truth for the past 16 years.
Copyright © 2012 Staff Reports. All Rights Reserved.