Fifteen experts will fill three stages at the Minneapolis Convention Center when Health Life Expo returns on January 12-13 to offer advice on living healthier, happier lives. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is $6 for adults, or free with a non-perishable food item.
Top healers in the Upper Midwest will be featured this year, offering free mini-healings. Healers include Echo Bodine (psychic/medium and author of Hands that Heal and My Big Book of Healing), Ron Moor (lead minister at Spirit United), Hanakia Zedek, Mas Sajady, Leigh Cohen Wyatt, Craig Hartell, and others. Free healings from Pathways providers will be available Saturday from 10-11 a.m. On Sunday, healings are first come, first served from 10-11 a.m., followed by “Meet the Healers” from 11 a.m. to Noon.
Other healing events include “Hints and Tips for Better Health: The Best of the Best from Experts in the Field,” from 1-2 p.m. Sunday featuring Carolyn Vinup, SchaOn Blodgett and Mary Treacy O’Keefe, and “Empowered 2013: Clear Limiting Beliefs with Group EFT” with Valerie Lis at 3 p.m. Sunday.
In addition to the speakers and healers, the expo will showcase more than 200 exhibitors who offer natural foods/products, healthy home products, green living resources, exercise equipment, health clubs, and other health and lifestyle products and services. Product sampling, giveaways and demonstrations are all in the mix.
Speakers who will present at Healthy Life Expo include:
- Al Horner, speaking on “Staying Safe.” The former Navy SEAL will show women how to avoid and prevent assaults.
- Dr. Tony Lawther will outline “Your Blueprint for Optimal Health.”
- Chiropractor advocate Vicki Fox and Dr. Matthew Alvord will present “How to Live to Your God-given Potential.”
- Dr. Ben Smetana will talk about “It Could Be Your Thyroid” and “Weight Loss: It May Not Be Your Fault.”
- Edwin Kelley, a meditation instructor at Tergar Meditation Community, will examine meditation and lead a short meditation session.
- Â Andrea and Judy Gordon, a mother-daughter duo from Duluth, will talk about “The Power of Play.” The pair runs Self Discovery Adventures — summer camps and adventure retreats for adults.
- Angela Bruer-Balouch, a certified nutrition coach, will help attendees measure their antioxidant levels, and show them how they can improve them.
- Spruce Krause, M.A., will offer tips and tools for “Re-wiring Your Brain for Happiness.”
- Cheri Ross will discuss the uses of essential oils for treating and preventing health problems.
Healthy Life Expo is produced by MediaMAX Events and Expos. For more information, contact Rick Martinek at 952.238.1700 or visit www.mediamaxevents.com.