MANY NEW PRODUCTS and health practices will be on display at the Healthy Life Expo on January 11-12 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. In addition to 200 exhibitors, the Expo will feature the following speakers:
- Dr. Rob Lindsey will present “Real Weight Loss for Real People.” He will discuss yo-yo dieting, its causes and how to get out of the dieting cycle.
- Craig Colyar, founder of Method 5 Fitness, an online fitness club, will address the future of fitness.
- Keith Gosline will demonstrate how to improve posture and fitness with a progressive exercise system.
- Jane Guyn, RN BSN, will give a “PG-rated” talk about the importance of seeking pleasure in life and love and the effects of pleasure on health and longevity.
- Cherie Ross will show how essential oils can be used to reduce stress, depression and pain and to boost concentration, memory and improve health.
- Michael Larson, author of Good Health Begins in the Gut and founder of a probiotics food company, will discuss the microbiome and how to use it for better health.
- Martin Tow talks about how to use the great outdoors as a low-cost, no-cost place to strengthen, tone and trim.
- Diane Bryant, who lost 130 pounds in a year and was featured in People magazine and on Good Morning America, will share how she did it.
- Brenda Brazil will speak on reversing acidic diseases.
- Dr. Nate Samuelson will talk about unresolved thyroid issues and how to resolve them.
- Dr. Richard Breakey will discuss super foods and non-GMO foods and their effect on families.
- Spruce Krause will offer tips and tools for a healthier, happier life.
Healthy Life Expo takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, January 11-12. Admission is $6; however, attendees can get in free with a non-perishable food gift donation to Moms & Neighbors.
Healthy Life Expo, staged by MediaMax Events and Expos, also will present the Home Improvement & Design Expo from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at Canterbury Park, featuring nearly 200 exhibitors including architects, builders, designers and landscapers.
For more information, contact Rick Martinek at 952.238.1700 or email email@example.com.