This breakfast is an easy way to eat more greens. It has a surprisingly sweet flavor. Make it on a Sunday and enjoy during the week.
1 TBS coconut or olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 bunch Swiss Chard, chopped
6 beaten eggs
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9 x 9 baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat 6 eggs.
3. Sauté onions until they begin to soften. Add Swiss Chard and sauté until wilted. Remove from heat and add basil.
4. Combine greens with eggs and pour into baking dish.
5. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Do not over bake or will be dry. Approximately 9 servings.