Energy healing is rapidly becoming a dramatic new paradigm in the U.S. as self-care gains increasing prominence, and also globally as humanity begins to recognize the key issue underlying our many social ills — lack of spiritual self-identification. As we focus on this pivotal healing process, it is clear that technology can play a vital role in accelerating our energetic/spiritual development, improving our health and vitality and adding meaning to our existence.
The public is invited to explore these ideas at Energy Healing Symposium: “Many Faces, One Source,” from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 18, at Park Plaza Hotel in Bloomington, MN, presented by the Global Institute of Energy Healing Technology. Admission is $99 ($79 for institute members).
“There is no better place than the Twin Cities for a new organization promoting Energy Healing to form,” says founding member Eric J. Christopher, a spiritual hypnotherapist/marriage & family therapist serving the Twin Cities.
“For decades,” he said, “we have been known for innovation, high-minded values and advances in technology. The Global Institute of Energy Healing Technology, a not for profit organization, dedicated to using science and technology to promote the energy healing of humanity through research, education and practice is sponsoring this symposium. Our 50 founding members include local physicians, nurses, psychologists, coaches and healers from varied disciplines.”
Among the speakers at the Energy Healing Symposium are:
- Kim Lane, M.D., a classical homeopath and wellness consultant who is a board certified holistic-integrative and family physician. As owner of Wellness Lane, LLC, she provides consultative care in homeopathy and wellness in addition to BodySound technology.
- Jonathan A. Parker, DDS, who has a full-time practice in dental sleep medicine in Edina, MN. His office is accredited by the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and Dr. Parker is immediate past president of he American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. He has lectured internationally on treatment of snoring and sleep apnea.
- Julie McMahon, founder/owner of Sound Nutrition and certified holistic health coach and raw food nutrition educator who is passionate about nutrition, health and wellness. Julie believes in the power of whole foods to create optimal health and maximum energy flow. She is certified by the American Academy of Drugless Practitioners.
- Frank DiCristina, an instructor for the Atma Buti (Soul Medicine) Sound and Vibrational School. He has trained with several masters in Himalayan Chakra Balancing and Relaxation Therapy and has traveled to Nepal to deepen his commitment to this craft. He conducts treatments and teaches classes around the Midwest. Frank is also an advisory board member for the Harmonic Therapy Association.
- Jane A. Hull, Ph.D., LP, LADC, a licensed psychologist and licensed alcohol drug counselor. Jane has 30 years of experience in working with mental health and substance issues. She is a holistic psychotherapist and has specialized training in trauma resolution and in the integration of psychological and spiritual development.
- Wendy Ruhnke, who identified early that BodySound was intrinsic to the next steps in her life journey and opened a practice with four chairs in Duluth in the summer of 2013. She offers group and individual sessions, is a distributer of BodySound Technology and is currently teaching the Tools to Awaken course. She is a Licensed Mentor/trainer for More to Life’s course, The Power of Self Esteem.
- Bill Manahan, M.D., is Assistant Professor Emeritus with the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Minnesota Academic Health Center in Minneapolis. He is Past-President of the American Holistic Medical Association and author of the book, Eat for Health. He was the co-founder of Open Door Health Center, a clinic in rural Minnesota for the underserved and uninsured.
- Daniel Cohen, M.D., co-founded CNS, Inc, a developer and marketer of hi-tech medical products (brainwave monitors and sleep disorder diagnostic equipment) was best known for its consumer products, the Breathe Right® nasal strip and FiberChoice™ chewable fiber supplement. He is the inventor of BodySound™ technology and is the co-author of the books, Claim Your Basic Rights, Create a Practical Partnership with Your Soul, and Claim Your Basic Rights, Embody Your Soul, with Jennifer Palmquist. He teaches a course in practical spirituality.
- Andrea Sullivan, who began learning meditation, qigong and tai chi from her father at age 6. She is certified in Shiatsu massage, Chinese medicine 5-element theory, Meditation, Medical qigong, Chinese abdominal massage and Thai Massage.
The public is invited to a day of good food, informative presentations, engaging panel discussions and demonstrations of some of the latest in spiritual and energy healing technologies. To register and learn more, visit www.EnergyHealingTechnology.org.