In alignment with The Edge’s mission to bring like-minded and like-hearted people together, the publication will launch The Edge Business Network on January 7 for its valued advertisers. Hosted by Amber Annette, Your Intuitive CEO, this divinely designed networking event will offer participants assistance in finding more success and referrals in their businesses.
Join The Edge staff from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday every month at Living Waters Market & Café, 12201 Minnetonka Blvd., Minnetonka, MN.
At each meeting:
- Collaborate as a group different ways and uncover creative ideas on how to grow your business.
- Discuss any upcoming events or special offers you have, and describe your ideal referral.
- Create a strong center of influence and referral source with other open-minded individuals.
- Learn ways to reach your ideal client.
- Listen to guest speakers address topics you want to hear about.
- Participate as a member in structuring future meetings so they relate to what is most important to you and your business.
Amber Annette is a business solutions adviser, public speaker and entrepreneur addict who is an advisor and friend of The Edge. With over 15 years of financial management services experience, professional public speaking and business strategy concepts development, her strength is understanding your business and the challenges you face as a business owner. Her passion is untapping all of the potential within you and your business.
“I am not a coach,” she says. “I am not a consultant. I am a results creator. That means I come in, get you to your goal, and give you all of the tools you need for you and your business to thrive.”
All that is asked of attendees is that they bring their enthusiasm to The Edge Business Network. For more information, contact Cathy at 763.433.9291, email [email protected] or visit Edgemagazine.net/network.