Kundalini, an evolutionary energy, is designed for humanity’s next step toward a luminous physical and spiritual expression. Kundalini is in everyone, an untapped resource of divinity, at the base of the spine. Its awakening is a natural birthright for all people.
Kundalini Awakening Systems’ spiritual teacher, Chrism, will return to the Twin Cities in October, speaking at a number of venues, and he will present a Kundalini Awakening Seminar on November 14-15 at the Best Western Dakota Ridge Hotel, 3450 Washington Ave., in Eagan, MN. The cost is $297 and registration and information is available at 651.452.0100.
Chrism came into life with a fully awakened Kundalini and speaks from his authentic experience. “Never has the time been so right and crucial for a change of this magnitude to be explored and initiated,” he said. During the seminar, participants will learn how to receive and live with this gift of grace, strengthening the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of your life.
Prior to the seminar, Chrism will be speaking at:
- Healthy Life Expo on October 18, with a Kundalini presentation at 4 p.m. at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Women and Spirituality Conference on October 24-25 at Minnesota State University, Mankato, in booths 9,10. The documentary film, Kundalini, will be shown in Session 4 at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
- Psychic Fair at Lake Harriett Spiritual Community Center on October 31, at 4401 Upton Ave. S., Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis Holistic Expo on November 7-8 at Earl Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, in booth 38. Chrism will be speaking at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 7, in a free workshop available to all expo attendees.
- Chrism will be speaking at other venues in the Cities on November 8-13. For details, contact Rosemary at [email protected] or 651.329.9615.
- The documentary film, Kundalini, will be available to be screened in October. Contact Rosemary at [email protected] or 651.329.9615.