Fargo Holistic Speakers this year are (from left): Dianne Bischoff James, Amy Wilinski, Jeannie Hamm, Frank DiCristina and Kelli Miller.
Speakers promoting personal empowerment, intuitive guidance, the healing power of sound, the shaman’s journey and rebooting the life you love will keynote the 10th annual Fargo Holistic Expo when it returns on April 23-24 to the Fargo Civic Center. The event is presented by Edge Life Expos & Events.
Fargo Holistic Expo will present five keynote speakers, a daylong post-expo workshop, more than 65 exhibitors and free workshops presented daily. The event is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, April 23, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, April 24 at Fargo Civic Center, 207 4th St. N. in Fargo, North Dakota. Admission is $7 or two tickets for $10 in advance at Edgelife.net or 763.427.7979. All tickets will be available at the door. Free parking is available to the east of the building and on the street.
The keynote presenters coming to Fargo are:
- Jeannie Hamm teaches personal transformation through fun, interactive workshops that combine sacred geometry with other practical, spiritual tools to access higher dimensional living. She is presenting “Creating Your Personal Power Field” at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 23. In this interactive experience, Jeannie will guide you through a series of simple exercises that will help you identify your Personal Power Field to assist you in navigating seamlessly through emotional upheavals at work, at home, and in personal relationships
- Kelli Miller is a down-to-Earth, hilarious, professional psychic/medium, spiritual life coach and transformational speaker from Omaha, Nebr. She will present “A Live Audience Reading” at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, April 23. This is an afternoon of connecting with your soul and communicating with spirit and loved ones. She also will present a daylong post-expo workshop, “Awaken Your Psychic Abilities Class (or Psychic Abilities Class),” from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, April 25. This interactive, hands-on workshop will explain how psychic abilities work and introduce spiritual awakening issues, law of attraction (The Secret), meditation, clearing negativity, spirit guide introduction, chakras, how to see auras, divination, and all the inside tips and tricks of psychic abilities.
- Frank DiCristina is a harmonic sound therapist/ instructor, Reiki/Healing Touch practitioner and laying on-of stones practitioner. He will present “The Healing Power of Sound” at 4 p.m. Saturday, April 23. The Singing Bowl Gong and Antique Singing Bowls will take you into the places of your heart that you only dreamed about, and Frank will speak on the benefits of harmonic sound therapy used to release trauma, physical pain, emotional release and spiritual enlightenment.
- Amy Wilinski offers classes and sessions in shamanism, Mediumship, Reiki and intuition development to help you open up to your divine gifts within. She will present “The Shaman’s Journey” at 11 a.m. Sunday, April 24. Participants will explore the world of shamanism in this experiential workshop, and you’ll take part in a water healing and blessing ceremony and come away with a deeper connection to the spirit in all of creation.
- Dianne Bischoff James, M.S., is Life Reboot Specialist and a dynamic motivational speaker who encourages audiences to create a reality that is prosperous, deliberate and meaningful. She will present “Life Reboot: Live the Life You Love” at 1 p.m. Sunday, April 24. She will help you discover the answers to soul-searching questions and share the 14 Shortcuts for Happy Living so you can find greater peace and fulfillment.
Fargo Holistic Expo exhibitors will present some of the finest holistic approaches available in the Upper Midwest, displaying an emporium of gifts, products and information to support holistic life — including health, ecology, community and a balance of mind, body and spirit. Intuitive consultants, sample sessions of alternative or complementary health care and information and guidance on the spiritual journey will be available.
Speaker tickets include admission to Expo Hall and free workshops. Save by buying advance tickets online at Edgelife.net or call 763.427.7979. Exhibition booths are still available by contacting Dee at 715.259.3047 or email@example.com. Discount accommodations for expo participants are available at The Expressway Suites of Fargo (www.expresswaysuitesfargo.com, 877.239.4303).
For complete information on Fargo Holistic Expo, visit Edgelife.net.