Kundalini Awakening Systems’ spiritual teacher, Chrism, will return to the Twin Cities area in July for a fourth seminar in the past two years. In addition, the documentary film, Kundalini, will be shown throughout the area in June.
“Kundalini, an evolutionary energy, is designed for our next step toward humanity’s luminous physical and spiritual expression,” Chrism says. “Kundalini is in everyone, an untapped resource of divinity, at the base of the spine. Knowledge of this divine life within us and its awakening is a natural birthright for all people.”
The Kundalini seminar will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, July 9-10, at Drum Creek Farm & Prairie, a sacred and spiritual space originally inhabited by the Lakota Sioux, off of Highway 52 between Cannon Falls and Zumbrota. During the seminar, participants will learn how to receive and live with this gift of grace, strengthening the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of their lives. Shatipat is offered at the completion of the seminar. Hook-ups are available for camping, and rooms available in Cannon Falls and Eagan.The seminar cost is $297, and early registration and group rates are available. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.329.9615.
Prior to the seminar, July 6-8, Chrism will be speaking in the Twin Cities and Mankato areas.
Chrism came into life with a fully awakened Kundalini and speaks from his authentic experience. “Never has the time been so right and crucial for a change of this magnitude to be explored and initiated,” he said.
The documentary film, Kundalini, will be shown at these locations:
- June 3 fromm 6-8 p.m. at Aslan Institute, 4141 Old Sibley Memorial Highway, in Eagan.
- June 7, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Tao Natural Foods, 2200 Hennepin Ave. S., Minneapolis.
- June 14, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at The Wedge Table, 2412 Nicollet Ave. S., Minneapolis.
- June 22, from 7-9 p.m. at The Medicine Tree Herbal Pharmacy, 3706 E. 34th St., Minneapolis.
- June 28, from 6-8 p.m. at Uptown Church, 1219 E. 31st St. S., Minneapolis.
In addition to the seminar and film opportunities, the public can discuss kundalini with the members of the Minnesota Kundalini community at these expos:
- June 4, from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. at the Crystals, Stones and Psychic Fair in Mankato at the Envision Lab, 227 E. Main St.
- June 11, from 10 a.m. 5 p.m. at the Holistic Wellness Expo at Earthway Farm in South Haven, MN, located at 15832 County Rd. 7
To schedule a film screening in the Twin Cities area, contact Rosemary Golias at 651.329.9615 or email@example.com; in the Mankato area, contact Katie Galerneau at 507.382.4993 or Katie@redred.com. For more information on Kundalini Awakening Systems, visit www.KundaliniAwakeningSystems1.com.