An influential and respected teacher of The Esoteric Philosophy, William Meader has established an international reputation for his gift as a communicator of this philosophy. His extensive teaching program includes a diverse array of workshops and lectures devoted to nurturing a deeper understanding of the spiritual path, both from an individual and global perspective.
His return to the Twin Cities in September will include two evening talks and two daylong workshops:
- “10 Tenets of the Esoteric Philosophy,” 7-9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15 — The Esoteric Philosophy can be more easily understood when we consider its most meaningful principles. In this talk, 10 fundamental tenets of Esotericism will be presented and deeply discussed. These ten principles range from understanding the soul as it is found within all aspects of Creation, to the practical role spiritually-minded people are asked to play in support of humanity’s upliftment. With this understanding, an individual will have the foundational ideas needed to live and express his/her soul more effectively in the outer world. $25, at Unity Minneapolis, 4000 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN. Call 763.521.4793 or visit www.unityminneapolis.org
- “The Art of White Magic,” 7-9 p.m. Friday, Sept. 16 – The purpose of life is to creatively express according to the soul’s purpose and intention. Indeed, this is the true meaning of White Magic. Within each of us, the soul seeks to outwardly manifest its wisdom and beauty in support of the upliftment of others. In this talk, William Meader will present an overview of the soul’s magical process, and the steps needed to become more spiritually creative in our lives. $25, at Metamorphosis Center, 1301 E. Cliff Road, Suite 105, Burnsville, MN. Call 612.730.2250 or visit www.themetamorphosiscenter.com
- “Heavenly Marriage: The Union of Mind and Intuition,” 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17 — The human mind is the true companion to spiritual intuition. When the mind is properly oriented, the intuitions coming from the soul will be correctly interpreted. Yet, if the lower mind and emotions are overly involved, the soul’s intuitions become distorted and misapplied. From the esoteric perspective, the higher mind is the rightful interpreter of our intuitive impressions. The challenge is to orient the mind correctly, so that it truly becomes the Revealer of the Real, rather than the Slayer of the Real. In this workshop, we will closely examine the nature of the human mind and its sacred relationship to intuition. $85, at Southtown Office Park, 8100/8120 Penn Ave. S., Bloomington, MN. Tickets available at Meader.org/event/heavenly-marriage-3/ or contact Amy Stuke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.338.5988.
- “Spiritual Initiation: Milestones to Enlightenment,” 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 18 — Spiritual initiations are the milestones of development in the soul’s long evolutionary journey. Every initiation indicates that the soul has taken control over an aspect of the personality (ego). This workshop focuses on the prerequisites that guide an individual into the mysteries of initiation. Each of the five initiations will be deeply considered, as well as how they lead to eventual enlightenment. In addition, William will discuss the changes that occur in one’s consciousness at each of these developmental stages. $85, or register for both the Heavenly Marriage and Spiritual Initiation workshops for $150, at Southtown Office Park, 8100/8120 Penn Ave. S., Bloomington, MN. Tickets available at Meader.org/event/spiritual-initiation-3/ or contact Amy Stuke at email@example.com or 651.338.5988.
- While in Minneapolis, William will be offering esoterically interpreted astrological readings. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Amy Stuke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.338.5988.