The 2016 Minneapolis Holistic Expo, presented by Edge Life Expos & Events, will explore the spiritual realm, angels, our purpose for being, and much more. The 16th annual expo returns on November 5-6 to Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, MN, for two days of soulful exploration by noted local and internationally known speakers, free daily workshops, and 90 exhibitors offering unique gifts, intuitive readings, information on wellness and spirituality, and sample holistic healing sessions.
In addition, two special workshops will be presented this year by keynote speakers:
- Psychic/Medium Kelli Miller, an in-demand spiritual life coach and transformational speaker from the Omaha area, will present “Intuitive/Psychic Kids for Parents” from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 5.
- Eric Earll and Bert Allen, local intuitives who work together as 2GuysInTheKnow, will present the daylong Post-Expo Workshop, “Embracing Your Inner Power,” from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7.
“The energies of this planet have ramped up to sustain the evolution of the very young race we call human beings,” says Edge Life Producer Gary Beckman. “We like to resolve disagreements with force. But we have arrived at the reckoning, a crucial time of change, a time in which human consciousness will transcend its current state. We present to you in November an event that will offer you tools to wade through this craziness and step into our new paradigm of existence.”
Minneapolis Holistic Expo takes place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 5, and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at Earle Brown Heritage Center, 6155 Earle Brown Drive in Brooklyn Center, which features acres of free and safe parking. The annual expo is an inspired event focused on sharing the finest holistic approaches available in the Upper Midwest. It is an emporium of gifts, products and information to support holistic life — including health, ecology, community and a balance of mind, body and spirit.
Admission to Expo Hall includes entry to Free Workshops that day. Speaker tickets include admission to Expo Hall and Free Workshops. All Admission and Speaker tickets can be purchased now at Edgelife.net at a discount for attendees. Admission to Expo Hall for one day is $7 in advance ($9 at the door), and two tickets are $10 in advance, and three tickets are $15 in advance. Note: All advance tickets purchased online are not mailed. Bring your purchase confirmation to Wall Call at the event. Tickets are non-refundable.
Gold Card, now available online, include front-row seating in keynote events (does not include the Kelli Miller workshop or the 2GuysInTheKnow events), and admission to Expo Hall and all free workshops. Only 10 Gold Cards are being sold. Gold Cards are $92 in advance ($99 at the door if any are still available).
Edge Life Expos & Events offers all guests to Minneapolis Holistic Expo an option to stay near at the site of the event at the 4-Star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North, 2200 Freeway Blvd., Brooklyn Center, for $91 per night. A shuttle will run from the hotel to the expo. Make reservations by calling 1.800.481.3556 and ask for the Edge Life Holistic Expo group rate.
Keynote speaker tickets include admission to Expo Hall and Free Workshops on the day of the talk. The following are the speakers at the 2016 Minneapolis Holistic Expo:
• Saturday, Nov. 5, 10:30 a.m. – Noon: Dave Schrader presents “Exploration of the Spirit Realm.” General Admission tickets in advance are $19 ($24 at the door), and VIP tickets (seating in rows 2-7) are $20 ($25 at the door). Dave Schrader, host of the long-running paranormal radio show “Darkness Radio” and regular guest host of “Coast to Coast AM,” discusses ghosts, angels and otherworldy visitors in a fun and fascinating look at the paranormal and why we have such a desire to understand it and try to communicate.
• Saturday, Nov. 5, 1-2:30 p.m.: Michael Bodine presents “What are We Here For?” General Admission tickets in advance are $25 ($29 at the door), and VIP tickets (seating in rows 2-7) are $29 ($34 at the door). Michael Bodine is a professional psychic, ghost buster, author, teacher and member of what Paranormal Borderline called the “world’s most famous psychic family.” With over 40 years of experience, Michael has reached thousands through his book, teachings, and speaking. In this event, Michael will ask: Do you have a calling in life, but don’t know where to turn to? Have you ever felt a yearning for something more, but cannot see how you’re supposed to come to that conclusion? Michael believes there are clear signs that come to us, but we don’t see them as answers. He believes you don’t need to find validation in others, be it psychics, priests, Buddhist monks, or that co-worker who’s swears the stain on his ceiling is Mother Mary. The answers come from within, and the spirit world tells us this every day. He will be speaking on how you can find these answers, and getting to that point in life you deserve to be in.
• Saturday, Nov. 5, 3-4:30 p.m.: Annette Rugolo presents “Encounters with the Spirit World.” General Admission tickets in advance are $18 ($20 at the door), and VIP tickets (seating in rows 2-7) are $20 ($25 at the door). Annette Rugolo is an international teacher and consultant for clients and students in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. She started teaching transformational seminars in 1999 and has trained students in over 20 countries. She is a Master Diamond Dowser and Master Inner Diamond Instructor. Annette will explore our encounters with a spirits, which many refer to as ghosts, but in reality, they are souls trapped in the 3rd dimension. What keeps them trapped is as varied as the souls themselves. How most people approach these encounters also varies, ranging from fear to using these spirits as entertainment. Approaching encounters with spirits from an enlightened perspective, we begin to see them as souls who cannot continue in their soul’s evolution. We are then more able to move from a place of fear or using them for profit to a place of helping them through compassion and love.
• Saturday, Nov. 5, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Kelli Miller presents the Edge Life Expo Workshop on “Intuitive/Psychic Kids for Parents.” Workshop tickets in advance are $44 ($49 at the door), and combination tickets with her Sunday Keynote (seating in rows 2-7) are $59 ($65 at the door). Kelli Miller is a down-to-earth, hilarious, professional psychic/medium, spiritual life coach and transformational speaker in the Omaha area. A mom of two intuitive children who has struggled to understand them like many moms have, Kelli will present this event for those with children who are very defiant against authority, have some ADD/ADHD, collect rocks, are sensitive, cry at the drop of a hat and are very picky with food. Kelli says there are lots of intuitive (indigo, rainbow, crystalline) kids out there and parents are trying to understand how to deal with these special kids. In this special class, Kelli will help provide you some tools on how to relate with what these kids are going through and some tricks for them on their journey into young adults. To avoid distractions, this workshop is only intended for adults.
• Sunday, Nov. 6, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Angela Blaha presents “The Akasha – The Soul’s Journey.” General Admission tickets in advance are $15 ($24 at the door), and VIP tickets (seating in rows 2-7) are $20 ($25 at the door). With 22 years of helping people make positive life changes, Angela Blaha is a transformational teacher, mentor, speaker and author. As a Psychologist, teacher, certified coach and meditation specialist, she has mentored her clients into transforming their thoughts, feelings and emotions, to create new patterns to fulfill their dreams and desires. During this event, you will begin to understand what the Akashic Records are, how to access them and how to formulate questions to ask for clear information. You will learn how to explore your soul’s journey, learn how to expand your consciousness and learn how to release karma – all parts of creating the new Earth. Step into the master creator you are by remembering your truth and remembering that the soul is pure conscious love.
• Sunday, Nov. 6, 1:30-3 p.m.: Kelli Miller presents a “Live Audience Reading.” General Admission tickets in advance are $25 ($29 at the door), and VIP tickets (seating in rows 2-7) are $29 ($34 at the door), and combination tickets with her Saturday Workshop are $59 ($65 at the door). Professional Psychic/Medium Kelli Miller will present an afternoon of connecting with your soul and communicating with spirit and loved ones. This will be a profound experience, an amazing chat on life and afterlife. Kelli will begin by talking about how she sees the world as a psychic and medium, and then she will speak about the real reason you chose to be here on Earth. Finally, she sill do as many audience readings as she can during the evening.
• Sunday, Nov. 6, 3:30-5 p.m.: 2GuysInTheKnow present “Angels Changed Our Lives…and They Can Change Yours.” General Admission tickets in advance are $25 ($29 at the door), and combination tickets with their Monday Workshop are $95 ($109 at the door). 2GuysInTheKnow are Eric Earll and Bert Allen, who use their psychic toolboxes collaboratively to provide you with unique, multi-dimensional messages that will enhance and deepen your connection with your higher self, spirits, angels and loved ones that have passed. They will share their real-life experiences with angels and the life-changing events that occurred once they allowed angels into their lives. Attendees will experience a journey to meet their angel(s) and walk away with practical methods to contact and utilize the divine help and messages their angels are waiting to provide. This is a must attend for anyone who is struggling in their day-to-day life or simply needs a refresher on how to utilize angels and truly have their lives changed.
• Monday, Nov. 7, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.: 2GuysInTheKnow present “Embracing Your Inner Power” at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North. Workshop tickets in advance are $80 ($90 at the door), and combination tickets with their Sunday Keynote are $95 ($109 at the door). 2GuysInTheKnow are Eric Earll and Bert Allen, who use their psychic toolboxes collaboratively to provide you with unique, multi-dimensional messages that will enhance and deepen your connection with your higher self, spirits, angels and loved ones that have passed. Eric and Bert want you to embrace your inner power and discover the true nature of your soul. This dynamic workshop will help to open your eyes to the powerful person that resides inside each and every one of us by busting down the walls that create doubt and fear and block our intuition and inner psychic abilities. They will engage the spirit world as we embark on this journey through purposeful steps and actions and remove the mystery of manifesting. The 2Guys will share entertaining stories and examples throughout the workshop, as well. Participants also will experience a progression to get a glimpse into what the future holds — all in a safe, fun and relaxed environment.
For discounts on advance tickets and complete details, visit www.edgelife.net or call 763.427.7979.