Feeling the intensity of the energies affecting our planet? The keynote speakers at the 12th annual Fargo Holistic Expo will present life-changing, experiential talks to support your life journey on April 21-22 at the Fargo Civic Center. The event is presented by Edge Life Expos & Events.
Fargo Holistic Expo will present five keynote speakers, a daylong post-expo workshop, more than 65 exhibitors and free workshops presented daily. The event is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, April 21, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, April 22 at Fargo Civic Center, 207 4th St. N. in Fargo, North Dakota. Admission is $7 or two tickets for $10 in advance at Edgelife.net or 763.427.7979. All tickets will be available at the door. Free parking is available to the east of the building and on the street.
Fargo Holistic Expo exhibitors will present some of the finest holistic approaches available in the Upper Midwest, displaying an emporium of gifts, products and information to support holistic life — including health, ecology, community and a balance of mind, body and spirit. Intuitive consultants, sample sessions of alternative or complementary health care and information and guidance on the spiritual journey will be available.
The keynote presenters are:
• Dr. John Schellenberg is a speaker, Chiropractor, Certified Neuro-emotional Technique Practitioner, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, Reiki Practitioner, MindScape Practitioner and Transformational Weight Loss Expert. He will present “Happiness – It’s Only One Decision Away” from 10:30 a.m. to Noon Saturday, April 21. Tickets are $15 in advance, and $20 at the door. During this event, Dr. John will take you on an interactive and experiential journey of self-discovery and healing. With live demonstrations and easy to learn and use self-help techniques, you will come away from this presentation feeling lighter, clearer and more inspired.
• Jurema Silva, a naturally gifted psychic/medium, inspirational speaker, spiritual teacher and guided energy healer, will present “Connecting with your Spirit Guides” from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. Saturday, April 21. Tickets are $14 in advance, and $19 at the door. Jurema will share with you her incredible expertise on how to use your intuitive gifts to connect, listen and receive messages from your Spirit Guides. You will learn who they really are, the purpose of their mission and why they are so closely influencing all aspects of your life. “Connecting with your Spirit Guides” expands your self-awareness and self-confidence. It helps you to develop and amplify your intuition and psychic abilities, eliminating feelings of isolation, loss and fear.
• Christine Day, who over the past two-and-a-half decades has become internationally renowned as the Pleiadian Ambassador, will present a Saturday Keynote and Monday Post-Expo Workshop. From 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. Saturday, she will present “What is Taking Place Energetically on the Planet?” Experience a Pleiadian light transmission where you will move through the “veil” to experience your Higher Self. Christine will guide you step-by-step as she channels a powerful light of love through to you, enabling you to have this experience. Tickets are $39 in advance, and $44 at the door. On Monday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Christine will present this Post-Expo Workshop: “Reunion Within Your Multidimensional Heart.” Say yes to your next step of awakening. The Heart is your doorway to Home, a pathway to connect to the Higher Self. In a step-by-step process you will align to these new aspects of light that are coming onto the planet now, which carry emanations of God. Receive a series of pure love transmissions of light from the Pleiadians for these connections, for your own inner transformation. Tickets are $65 in advance, and $69 at the door. A combo ticket for the Saturday Keynote and Monday workshop is $88 in advance and $98 at the door.
• Dean McMurray – “The Military Medium” – is an internationally acclaimed psychic, medium, healer, dowser and ordained minister. Described as “spooky accurate,” Dean has helped hundreds of clients connect with their loved ones and receive messages of hope, love, peace, healing and inspiration. He will present a Psychic Gallery from 10:30 a.m. to Noon Sunday, April 22. Tickets are $12 in advance, and $17 at the door. Losing a loved one can be labeled as one of life’s most difficult events. Join Dean as he brings evidence of Love and Life from the other side. If you have ever been to one of Dean’s galleries you know just how powerful and heartfelt they are. If you haven’t had the chance, then now’s your chance.
• Chanda Parkinson, born and raised in North Dakota, has been a professional Psychic Intuitive, Spiritual Teacher and Divine Bringer of Wisdom for over a decade. She will present “The Awakened Life: A Transformational Conversation” from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, April 22. Tickets are $19 in advance, and $24 at the door. In “The Awakened Life: A Transformational Conversation,” Chanda reveals ways to continue stimulating your own awakening while powerfully impacting your community and your world. After a brief presentation, there will be a time to ask questions for psychic guidance.
Speaker tickets include admission to Expo Hall and free workshops. Save by buying advance tickets online at Edgelife.net or call 763.427.7979. Exhibition booths are still available by contacting Dee at 715.259.3047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Discount accommodations for expo participants are available at The Expressway Suites of Fargo (www.expresswaysuitesfargo.com, 877.239.4303).
For complete information on Fargo Holistic Expo, visit www.Edgelife.net/fargo-holistic-expo/