Living a high vibrational, inspired life doesn’t happen on its own or because people are lucky. It is a conscious choice to sustain our vibration (or energy) in the frequency of well-being and happiness.
Because everything is vibration and we live in a vibrational universe, we must “tune in” to the frequencies we want to be aligned with, like tuning in to a specific radio station to hear the broadcast. To live in abundance, well-being and bliss, we must be a vibrational match for those things we want to experience. Having certain habits, rituals and routines throughout our day can help support us in keeping a high vibration.
Here are some practices you can incorporate into your daily routine. Each can take less than 10 minutes out of your day. Choose a few and mix and match or do the same ones every day. Make these your own and have fun with them by incorporating mantras, affirmations, crystals, herbs, oils and anything that speaks to you:
• Meditate — This is a big one and it can require as little as 10-15 minutes of your day. There is a lot of research supporting the wonderful benefits of meditation, which include increased energy, productivity, happiness, and a reduction of stress, depression, anxiety, illness and anger, just to name a few.
• Gratitude journal — To be in a state of appreciation does many beneficial things. It shifts our perspective to positivity and aligns us to be receptive to reach our desires, while still focusing on the present moment. Start a journal and list the things you are grateful for each day.
• Smudging — I love and often use White Sage, but I will occasionally throw in sweetgrass, Palo Santo, and my own incense blends when the mood strikes me. Smudging is when we use the smoke of high vibrational plants for specific intentions by dispersing it around us and our spaces, offices and homes. It clears lower vibrations and cleans bacteria from the air.
• Listen to positive upbeat music — I also really enjoy Crystal and Tibetan singing bowls. YouTube is a fantastic resource for finding beneficial tones. I search for “high vibration music” and am provided with a vast selection of music, tones, sounds and chants.
• Move — Dance, yoga, walking, exercise, it’s your choice, but move your body for at least 30 minutes a day. It combats depression and opens your chakras and allows your energy to flow through them.
• Salt bath — I love pink Himalayan salt, because it holds a purifying essence, and also welcome the loving energy of crystal rose quartz. I enjoy adding essential oils and crystals to my baths, as well. A 10-minute soak is such a treat. NO bathtub? No worries. Try salt scrubs in the shower. I love combining pink Himalayan salt, rose oil and honey into a luxurious body scrub. Another showering tip is to visualize all the colors of the rainbow washing over you with the water, one at a time. It clears your chakras and feels wonderful.
• Healthy food — What we put into our bodies has as much impact on our vibration and energy levels as anything else we do. Consume as much organic raw fruits and veggies as you can in your day. Eat clean label and healthy meats and keep processed food to a minimum, as they hold low or no vibration at all. Remember to drink plenty of water.
• Nature — Spend time outdoors in the natural world. It can be achieved with walks, biking, gardening, or spending time with animals and pets. The energy is incredibly high vibrational, rejuvenating and supportive. Animals, especially, unite us with unconditional love and compassion.
• Connecting — Whether you call it God/Goddess, Spirit, Angel, Higher Self or Consciousness, check in throughout your day. Ask for help, give gratitude, or just say hi. When we connect, we tune into the highest pure energy.
• Practice Kindness — You get what you give. Focus on compassion, patience, unconditional love and uplifting others when you can.
On top of daily rituals, add others where you see fit. Once a month, try getting an energy healing from a skilled practitioner who can support you. Make a vision board and strive for those visions. Go on adventures, and don’t be afraid to try something new. Immerse yourself in your passions. Spend time doing things that make your soul sing to thrive in your life.
Always be mindful, take care of yourself and support others. Build the life of your dreams one day at a time by incorporating rituals that support the amazing vibrational being you are.