The Edge accepts submissions on any aspect of holistic living, metaphysics, spirituality and healing. We also accept articles related to our upcoming featured topics:
- JANUARY 2018 — Holistic Animal Care: Alternative Solutions to support Aging Pets — deadline December 10, 2017
- FEBRUARY 2018 — Yoga: How my Practice affects my Spiritual Life — deadline January 10, 2018
- MARCH 2018 — Intuitive Ability: The Keys to Doing It Yourself — deadline February 10, 2018
- APRIL 2018 — My Personal Retreat: How it Changed My Life — deadline March 10, 2018
- MAY 2018 — Therapeutic Massage: The Unexpected Benefits of Bodywork — deadline April 10, 2018
- JUNE 2018 — Angels: My Personal Experience — deadline May 10, 2018
- JULY 2018 — My Daily Rituals that Promote Hope & Positivity — deadline June 10, 2018
- AUGUST 2018 — Mental Health: Holistic Alternatives that relieve Anxiety & Depression — deadline July 10, 2018
- SEPTEMBER 2018 — Coaching: How My Experience turned into a Wonderful Journey — deadline August 10, 2018
- OCTOBER 2018 — Emotional Freedom Technique: What Everyone Needs to Know — deadline September 10, 2018
- NOVEMBER 2018 — Out of the Box: New Concepts in Metaphysics that Everyone Needs to Know — deadline October 10, 2018
- DECEMBER 2018 — The New Age: How it is or is not Relevant in the 21st Century — deadline November 10, 2018
Edge Submission Guidelines
Where to submit articles
Use our online form on this page (see below) or e-mail submissions (Word or text documents (.doc, .docx, .txt files, attached to your e-mail message) to [email protected]
Word count and specifics
Submit 700 words or less, unless other arrangements are made with the editor. Include a brief bio at the end of every submission, describing who you are and how you can be contacted. Include your name, mailing address and phone with all submissions. Include a photo of yourself for use online with your bio.
Submissions are due on the 9th day of the month prior to the month of publication (December 9 for the January edition, for example).
Poetry Guidelines — We are seeking poems of any form and convention, up to 40 lines in length. Send 2 to 3 unpublished poems and a short bio. Topic examples: nature, connections, community, awareness, the universe, previous lives, the journey, guides, the daily journey of life.
Letters To The Editor — We welcome feedback from our readers via e-mail or in written correspondence. Include your name, address and phone number. Letters may be edited for clarity or length. We do not guarantee their publication.
The Fine Print — By submitting your article, you certify that you wrote the article and that it does not contain content shared without the permission of the author. Submitting an article does not guarantee publication. The Edge reserves the right to edit submissions. All copyrights remain with the author. The publisher assumes no liability for unsolicited art, photos, manuscripts or other material.
Articles vs. Advertising — Many of our articles are written by professional practitioners about their own field of practice. We hope that an engaging, well-written piece will encourage readers to naturally want to find out more, and the way to do this may be through visiting your site, attending a workshop etc. We discourage you from using an article to heavily promote your own work or events. While done with the best intentions, it often achieves an opposite result, and can be off-putting for the reader.