The Edge accepts submissions on any aspect of holistic living, metaphysics, spirituality and healing. We also accept articles related to our upcoming featured topics:
- MARCH 2016— Ignite Your Alchemy — Ceremonies & Rituals that support positivity and self-empowerment. Share tips on creating a personal ritual & your personal experience with ancient and indigenous ways that are good medicine. Deadline: February 9, 2016
- APRIL 2016— How to Maximize your Retreat Experience — Whether you are traveling far or taking a much-deserved staycation, share tips & experiences on getting the most out of your time out of mind. Deadline: March 9, 2016
- MAY 2016— The Divine Feminine — What does this mean and how can we access it, embody it and nurture it in our everyday lives? Share your tips to connect with the Divine Feminine and your personal experiences. Deadline: April 9, 2016
- JUNE 2016 — Creativity and Intuition — From the inspiration of writers like Julia Cameron and Elizabeth Gilbert, we are inspired to tap into our inner resources and realize our creative dreams. Share your tips & experiences! Deadline: May 9, 2016
- JULY 2016— Tips on Holistic Food Shopping for the newly converted — Share your tips & experiences on what we should we look for and stay away from when doing our grocery shopping in the new paradigm. Deadline: June 9, 2016
- AUGUST 2016 — The Greening of Your Body — Share your experiences & tips in choosing green alternatives to support your body, from natural cosmetics to products and supplements that promote life. Deadline: July 9, 2016
- SEPTEMBER 2016— Authenticity — the value of What is Real. Share your experiences & tips on how we can all be our Real Selves all of the time, and share tips on how to best respond with those who are un-Real. Deadline: August 9, 2016
- OCTOBER 2016— The Angelic Realm — What are the angels telling us and how do they assist us in remembering who we are and finding balance in this earthly realm? Share your tips & experience in connecting to these loving ones. Deadline: September 9, 2016
- NOVEMBER 2016 — Your Psychic Self — Share your experience & tips on rediscovering the intuitive abilities we all have within, including clairvoyance, audience and sentience. Deadline: October 9, 2016
- DECEMBER 2016 — Depression & PTSD — Share New Paradigms to respond to Depression & PTSD, not just for our veterans of war, but for average people beaten down by chemical imbalances or the experience of living in the 21st century. Share your tips & experiences on finding mental balance. Deadline: November 9, 2016
Edge Submission Guidelines
Where to submit articles
Use our online form on this page (see below) or e-mail submissions (Word or text documents (.doc, .docx, .txt files, attached to your e-mail message) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word count and specifics
Submit 700 words or less, unless other arrangements are made with the editor. Include a brief bio at the end of every submission, describing who you are and how you can be contacted. Include your name, mailing address and phone with all submissions. Include a photo of yourself for use online with your bio.
Submissions are due on the 9th day of the month prior to the month of publication (December 9 for the January edition, for example).
Poetry Guidelines — We are seeking poems of any form and convention, up to 40 lines in length. Send 2 to 3 unpublished poems and a short bio. Topic examples: nature, connections, community, awareness, the universe, previous lives, the journey, guides, the daily journey of life.
Letters To The Editor — We welcome feedback from our readers via e-mail or in written correspondence. Include your name, address and phone number. Letters may be edited for clarity or length. We do not guarantee their publication.
The Fine Print: — By submitting your article, you certify that you wrote the article and that it does not contain content shared without the permission of the author. Submitting an article does not guarantee publication. The Edge reserves the right to edit submissions. All copyrights remain with the author. The publisher assumes no liability for unsolicited art, photos, manuscripts or other material.