The Edge accepts submissions on any aspect of holistic living, metaphysics, spirituality and healing. We also accept articles related to our upcoming featured topics:
- March 2015: Spring & Renewal: How to emerge spiritually from slumber (deadline February 9)
- April 2015: Emotional Spring Cleaning: Clearing Emotional Toxins (deadline March 9)
- May 2015: Plant Consciousness: Connecting with their Spirit (deadline April 9)
- June 2015: Summer: Your Wild Soul story: When you were totally in your element as a human being (deadline May 9)
- July 2015: Insights from Cat People on the value of felines to the Soul (deadline June 9)
- August 2015: Insights from Dog People on the value of canines to the Soul (deadline July 9)
- September 2015: Fall: Serving Others – Share how your Volunteer Experience changed your life (deadline August 9)
- October 2015: Parenting with Authenticity: Raising our Awareness of how to be with our children (deadline September 9)
- November 2015: Simplifying Your Life: From Starting Ideas to Advanced Tips (deadline October 9)
- December 2015: Winter: Spiritual Insights on this season from the Land of Ice and Snow (deadline November 9)
Edge Submission Guidelines
Where to submit articles
Use our online form on this page (see below) or e-mail submissions (Word or text documents (.doc, .docx, .txt files, attached to your e-mail message) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word count and specifics
Submit 700 words or less, unless other arrangements are made with the editor. Include a brief bio at the end of every submission, describing who you are and how you can be contacted. Include your name, mailing address and phone with all submissions. Include a photo of yourself for use online with your bio.
Submissions are due on the 9th day of the month prior to the month of publication (December 9 for the January edition, for example).
Poetry Guidelines — We are seeking poems of any form and convention, up to 40 lines in length. Send 2 to 3 unpublished poems and a short bio. Topic examples: nature, connections, community, awareness, the universe, previous lives, the journey, guides, the daily journey of life.
Letters To The Editor — We welcome feedback from our readers via e-mail or in written correspondence. Include your name, address and phone number. Letters may be edited for clarity or length. We do not guarantee their publication.
The Fine Print: — By submitting your article, you certify that you wrote the article and that it does not contain content shared without the permission of the author. Submitting an article does not guarantee publication. The Edge reserves the right to edit submissions. All copyrights remain with the author. The publisher assumes no liability for unsolicited art, photos, manuscripts or other material.