The Edge accepts submissions on any aspect of holistic living, metaphysics, spirituality and healing. We also accept articles related to our upcoming featured topics:
- July 2014: Your Special Pet: A Glimpse into a Soul that changed Your Life | Deadline: June 9
- August 2014: The Healing Nature of Sound for Body, Mind & Soul | Deadline: July. 9
- September 2014: Simple Ways to Expand Your Psychic Ability | Deadline: Aug. 9
- October 2014: Lightworker’s Wisdom: How to Stay Connected to the Light in a Distracted World | Deadline: Sept. 9
- November 2014: Couples: Sacred Intimacy in a Life of Multitasking | Deadline: Oct. 9
- December 2014: Conscious Dying — How to Say Goodbye with Loving Awareness | Deadline: Nov. 9
Edge Submission Guidelines
Where to submit articles
Use our online form on this page (see below) or e-mail submissions (Word or text documents (.doc, .docx, .txt files, attached to your e-mail message) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word count and specifics
Submit 700 words or less, unless other arrangements are made with the editor. Include a brief bio at the end of every submission, describing who you are and how you can be contacted. Include your name, mailing address and phone with all submissions. Include a photo of yourself for use online with your bio.
Submissions are due on the 9th day of the month prior to the month of publication (December 9 for the January edition, for example).
Poetry Guidelines — We are seeking poems of any form and convention, up to 40 lines in length. Send 2 to 3 unpublished poems and a short bio. Topic examples: nature, connections, community, awareness, the universe, previous lives, the journey, guides, the daily journey of life.
Letters To The Editor — We welcome feedback from our readers via e-mail or in written correspondence. Include your name, address and phone number. Letters may be edited for clarity or length. We do not guarantee their publication.
The Fine Print: — By submitting your article, you certify that you wrote the article and that it does not contain content shared without the permission of the author. Submitting an article does not guarantee publication. The Edge reserves the right to edit submissions. All copyrights remain with the author. The publisher assumes no liability for unsolicited art, photos, manuscripts or other material.