1. There is state available to all of us where there are no questions and no answers, the state of knowing. From this perspective fear loses its hold on us. Have you ever asked yourself why bad things happen? The reason is quite simple, we as humans are choosing to take action based on fear based thoughts. Where do fear based thoughts come from? They come from other thoughts! When we generate thoughts from the mental level they are not original thoughts but instead stem from existing thoughts and mental patterns that are programed by thinking the same sort of way over a period of time. Assuming the perspective of knowing allows us to uproot the mental pathways that thoughts travel through. Doing this allows us to have inspired thought. So, where do inspired thoughts come from?
Inspired thoughts come from an expanded perspective. This perspective has been observed by many people over the course of human history and has gone by many names. I like to call it the place of knowing. You may have heard it called transcendence, mindfulness, beyond the ego, a higher frequency or dimension, etc. This is the perspective that we are practicing becoming comfortable in and familiar with when we meditate and when we do things where we are being creative or in a, “flow-state.” This perspective can become your normal state, in-fact, it is your default state, the state you are in when you are completely relaxed. From this perspective it doesn’t matter what is happening external to you because you can see the entire context of your existence and you recognize all things outside of you as being a part of you on a higher level. In the same way that a cell is a part of your body, you are a part of the energetic fabric of the universe. From this state of knowing you understand that you are the universe, you are the whole thing and you have an influence on each of the moving pieces. How can you effect the pieces that are outside of yourself?
2. You can affect the way that the world around you interacts with you by changing the way that you interact with the world. You have the power, as a conscious co-creator of this universe, to make choices by setting intentions. You don’t lose the ability to work from the perspective of, “you”, when you assume the perspective of knowing. Instead you are just able to work more effectively because you can actually see what is going on, on the level of, “you.” Try thinking of it like this. You are a 2-D drawing and from the perspective of the paper you can only see lines as being flat. When you elevate your perspective to 3-D you can look at the paper and see the whole design that the flat line you were just looking at is a part of. From the perspective of knowing, you can see what your true desires are. You can see what things will truly bring you joy. You can also see the mental blockages that keep you from these things, the thought patterns that hinder your true desires from manifesting in your experience. Just by seeing them you recognize that they are not needed and immediately let them go. You’ll find that your old way of “working though things” over a period of time to see results and to heal mentally is no longer necessary, because the mental “clean-up” is done on a level beyond time, it is instantaneous. So, how can we set an intention?
3. Setting an intention is really just becoming aware of an existing desire. Just as the 2-D perspective can be seen more fully from the 3-D perspective, so can the 3-D from the 4-D (time) and the 4-D from the 5-D, etc. The perspective of knowing exists beyond the 4-D perspective of time. This is why I use the words perspective and dimension interchangeably. This means that your entire life simply exists but you experience it from a perspective in which it unfolds over a period of time. The perspective of knowing is a higher dimension which is why information can be accessed by your individual-self from your higher-self upon request. Your higher-self being the entire energetic fabric that is the universe. No information is off limits we just limit ourselves in having access to it by believing thoughts that are untrue. From the perspective of knowing, truth is felt, so untrue thoughts are exposed and fall away. Setting the intention to experience something just means to realize an experience as being true. So, what we’re really talking about here is fate or destiny and free will. How do these concepts work together to create our experience?
4. Free will is the ability to make choices within fate. Fate being the natural course of events that will take place if they are unopposed, or, if no resistance is created. You, as the person receiving and creating the experience, have the free will, or, choice, to create resistance to your fate or to move within it in harmony. Balance is our natural state. You have the choice to be in balance or to be out of balance. The problem that all problems stem from is that many people don’t realize that they have this choice. I want to help you wake up and live life as if it is a lucid dream. I want you to understand that you have the ability and the choice to be in balance with love, peace and joy, and you have the choice to be out of balance, which creates inner and outer turmoil, pain and fear. I want to help you become self-aware. All negativity comes from being out of balance. Whether or not you realize that you have this choice, you do and you are choosing balance or imbalance in every moment. You have the ability to make a different choice, to re-set, in every moment. So, instead of letting one thought lead to another, you can observe the thought, label it as a thought, and choose to let it go because you know that it does not feel balanced. These decisions are made from the place of knowing and are translated to your individual perspective as a feeling of truth. You can tune into this frequency of truth, love and joy in many ways. You can feel it as a physical sensation in your body, you can feel it as a relaxation of your mind, you can feel it as love, as the absence of fear, as a newness, or as a deep joy. All of us have experience with this feeling of truth. You can come to recognize it, be comfortable with it and never again leave it. So, how can you cultivate this feeling of truth, this expression of knowing?
5. It is, in a way, a trick question because there is nothing that you have to, “do,” to assume your natural perspective. If you must think of it in terms of action you can say that it is inaction, it is total relaxation. It is the letting go of the need to be doing and figuring out and thinking and the allowance of thoughts and actions to be inspired. All you need to, “do,” is to allow yourself to assume your natural perspective. Many people call this stage of our life experience, “awakening.” Many people have lived and died without ever getting to or through this stage. Some people will die without ever getting to it but not because they are incapable of it, just because they never choose it and that choice remains their own. This is not a choice that can be forced upon someone. By living your truth, by being in your natural state of knowing, you will bring others with you by example. Like I said, there have been people throughout human history who live from this state. They have inspired others to do the same with their example and as more and more people are, “awakening,” to their true nature, we pick up speed in doing so as a collective human organism. The current stage of human evolution is that of awakening.
I spent a lot of time in this stage. It was very difficult for me not to actively make this happen and instead to just allow it to happen. This stage is coming to trust your true nature and it involves the dissolution of many thoughts that make up beliefs that are, in essence, your identity. It is an identity shift, or, rather the ability to see yourself as being more than just the self you are used to. People have called this the dissolution of the ego, awakening, the shift, etc. I call it relaxing. It’s best not to understand it as a learned skill but rather to see it as letting go of everything that is no longer needed in your life. So, what is there to let go of?
6. We create belief structures with the intention of keeping ourselves safe from others. Other people, other places, other events and other concepts that we believe to be a danger to our value and well-being. When we realize that separation is just an illusion and that we are all just moving pieces of the infinitely divisible, “one energy,” we lose the false need to hold beliefs that keep us from being guided by our intuition. We return to our natural state of one-ness and inspiration where the individual-self is in balance with all of the other pieces and thus everything that we experience both individually and collectively moves fluidly in the path of least resistance, love and joy. So, if the universe is just one energy and we are all just pieces of it what is the purpose of our existence?
7. We exist for the soul purpose of experiencing. The universe is experiencing itself through our individual perspectives. We need the illusion of separation to do this, it is not something that we are trying to get rid of. We are only elevating our perspective so that we can experience ourselves more fully. Our natural state of being is that of no resistance. Things all move and flow in balance with each other. As more of us return to this natural state we influence those around us to do the same. Fear stems from feeling like we must have a purpose other than this. Our individual value comes from being a piece of the whole. We are automatically worthy of having balance, of having joy, of having love, of having peace because it is natural to us. When we see ourselves as separate we search for our value in other things. These things are thoughts that we chose to believe and that hold us in a state of imbalance, or, resistance. For example, you might search for your value in your appearance. The thoughts may follow the pattern of, I will be valuable when I look like this, or, I am valuable now because I look like this. Another pattern they may follow is, I will be valuable when I have that much money, or, that much free time, or, when I create that thing or that experience in my life. These ideas are obviously untrue because they assume value to be temporary and dependent rather than assumed and inherent. You are valuable simply because you exist. You are valuable because you are the universe. Without the illusion of separation there is no one to give value and no one to receive it, it is just the natural state of all things. When you understand this those false thoughts that you believed you needed to continue to think to protect yourself from things that might steal your value, fall away because they are no longer needed. They never were needed, you just couldn’t see it from that perspective. So, how can we return to our natural state of being?
8. Allow your thoughts, your questions, to be inspired. Allow the delightful adventure to unfold that is exploring the world to find our answers. From the level of knowing, where there are no questions and no answers, the fun comes in the inspiration that flows to us effortlessly and brings us beauty and delight time and time again. When you start to shift into this expanded perspective you will be amazed at the ways that universe plays with you and brings miracle after endless miracle into your experience.
When you hear something that is true you recognize it on a soul level although your mind may still reject it. You will create experiences in which truth is presented to you again and again until you accept it. If I am not the person whose voice brings answers to your questions, if you are not ready or willing to hear me, then truth will present itself to you in another way. If you do hear me, if you do feel the truth in my words then you will express this truth to others in yours and through you balance will continue to spread throughout our collective human experience.
Trust that those who need to hear you are listening, speak. Trust that those who hold the answers to your questions are speaking, listen.
World peace is happening.