As the new year unfolds, and you focus on creating what you want in life, I want to give you some information that aligns you with the new energy that is present for you right now. The new energy of 2017 will make it easier to embody the vibration of what you are creating. It’s more collaborative, supportive, and focused on receiving.
Let’s start by defining embodying. The dictionary’s definition is “to be a constituent part of” or “to be an expression of.” My personal definition is holding the vibration of, and making choices that support the vibration of an intention.
How do you move from intending to embodying? Embodying is the key to manifesting what you want to experience. Here is the overview of how you embody:
- Pay attention to what you intend for your life.
- Match your vibration energetically to the vibration of what you are intending.
- Release anything that is keeping you from connecting with what you are manifesting.
- Love yourself more no matter what arises.
- Notice the glimpses of what is naturally arising in your life and what gives you more energy when you follow it.
I am going to give you a big example from my own life that just popped up this month. I have been doing some part-time work as a nurse at a home health agency. And my intention to value and respect myself is being put to the test. I am being worked more than full-time though I agreed to part-time work. And I am being left to figure out a lot of the “how to do this work” on my own, even though I am supposedly in orientation.
So, here’s embodying in a real-life example. I had two choices. One was to swallow my frustration and try to keep sucking it up, lose sleep, and care poorly for myself. The other was to speak up and voice my needs. The second is the definition of embodying. I chose the second, by the way.
Here are the steps I took. First, I sent an email to my Director of Nursing very respectfully outlining my experience, my concerns, and my needs. Then I had a follow-up phone call with him to discuss this in person. His response was positive, but as the day ended, I found the same patterns repeating.
So, now I have another set of choices — because when you set an intention and claim what you want for your life, be prepared! The Universe will do a few things to make sure you are serious. This leads to what I am doing next. Again, I have the choice of toughing it out and letting it slide. This particular choice tells the Universe that I am wishy washy about what I want and the results I will get match that. The choice I am taking is to be boldly consistent about voicing my feelings, concerns and needs that match the vibration of respecting and valuing myself.
Embodying is a daily practice. Here are the key steps to embodying effectively:
- Get crystal clear about what you are intending.
- Keep what you are intending top of mind all day long.
- Identify how the energy vibration of what you are intending feels and focus on consistently creating that feeling in your energy field.
- Clear out anything that is keeping you from embodying. Things to consider include patterns of behavior, words you commonly use, what you tolerate from others, physical and emotional clutter of any kind, etc.
- Consistently reinforce your intention by taking the action that supports your intention. And don’t stop until it’s second nature. Remember: the Universe will eventually stop testing you — as soon as you have successfully learned how to consistently embody the vibration and take action to support your intention.
- Love whatever arises in you as you work through the transformation process.
The rest is about you aligning with your heart and soul. So don’t look for a lot of external resources. Tune into yourself and your Divine inner wisdom. You absolutely know what is right for you.