William Meader, renowned international teacher and author of the Ageless Wisdom, is returning to teach this month in Minneapolis. He will present two talks at Lake Harriet Spiritual Community, one talk at Unity Minneapolis, and two full-day workshops at Southtown Office Park, 8100-8120 Penn Ave. S., Bloomington.
While in Minneapolis, Meader also will be offering esoterically interpreted astrological readings. For more information and to register for the paid events, contact Amy Stuke at [email protected] or 651.338.5988.
The following are events to be presented by William Meader in September:
• September 17 –The Soul and its Creative Destiny, 10:30 a.m., Lake Harriet Spiritual Community, 4401 S. Upton Ave., Minneapolis, 612.922.4272: The destiny of the soul is to creatively express its wisdom as an act of service to humanity. When this is done well, an individual’s influence in the world is uplifting and profound. In this talk, William Meader will reveal how to more effectively manifest the soul’s creative intention. This will involve a deep and profound look at the steps to be followed in the ancient art of spiritual magic (creativity). He will also reveal how to recognize the soul in the day-to-day aspects of life.
• September 18 — The Astrology of the Soul, 7-9 p.m., $25, Lake Harriet Spiritual Community, 4401 S. Upton Ave., Minneapolis, 612.922.4272: The spiritual journey is governed by our ability to recognize the soul and be guided by its purpose. Esoteric Astrology (the astrology of the soul) can be very helpful in this regard. Through a deeper understanding of one’s birth chart, the Soul’s purpose and intention is revealed. This type of astrology also unveils the personality factors that tend to block the Soul from fully achieving its incarnational purpose. In this talk, William will present the esoteric meaning behind each of the signs of the zodiac, as well as how the soul reveals itself through them.
• September 21 — Keys to Unlocking the Soul’s Purpose, 7-9 p.m., $25 at the door, Unity Minneapolis, 4000 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley: For those who are consciously walking the Path, the question of spiritual purpose is a topic of interest and enquiry, though the answer often seems locked away and difficult to grasp. In this presentation, William Meader will examine this profound question from several angles. The search for right relationship, the Ray of the Soul, and astrological clues will be emphasized as keys that can reveal the soul’s destiny. These topics (and others) will be presented with the understanding that the soul’s purpose invariably pertains to the new civilization that is emerging before our eyes.
• September 23 — The Solarized Mind: The Soul and its Angelic Companion, Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., $85 (or $150 for both daylong workshops): For those who are consciously walking the Path, the search for the soul is a central feature on the journey toward enlightenment. To walk it well is to rightly sense the love and intelligence of the soul, then to dedicate oneself to living and expressing it through every aspect of life. Yet, it is often not realized that the soul has an eternal companion that provides divine assistance every step of the way. Sometimes called the Solar Angel, this great being seeks to illuminate our thoughts with profound wisdom. In this way, the evolution of consciousness occurs and the solarized mind (light-filled) begins to emerge.
• September 24 — Revelation: Holding the Mind Steady in the Light, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., $85 (or $150 for both daylong workshops): Due to its tendency to dismiss intuition, the mind has been called the Slayer of the Real. However, this is only a half-truth, for the mind is also humanity’s greatest gift. Human thought has the power to reveal the soul’s wisdom and conveys a deeper meaning to the circumstances of life. As such, it is equally true to say that it is the Revealer of the Real. Indeed, the mind is the agent for the soul’s revelations. In this seminar, we will closely consider the nature of human consciousness, and how we can become more receptive to the revelatory light emitted by the soul.