Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Hope Interfaith Center in Mankato, Minn., decided to cancel this year’s Star Gathering. In its place, it is presenting the two-day “We Ignite Together” event on June 13-14, available by video streaming in your home.
“This time is created for us to change, to wake up and to grow,” says Rev. Janice “Hope” Gorman, director and founder of Hope Interfaith Center and host of We Ignite Together. “We can come together with the world to ignite new creation in your life! …There is so much to be created in our lives — so much passion within us — so much good to do in the world. The world needs you and your gifts. You are uniquely created! Learn to use your gifts to help you grow and evolve. Learn to create your best life!
Rev. Hope says the online event is designed to help you wake up and grow on your spiritual path — to create new in your life!
“Every idea you have, every dream in your heart, every call that is inside of you,” she says, “is there to help you and to help the world. You are here to make a difference. You have unique gifts that God, the Universe, whatever you believe, gave you. Whatever your gifts are, they are given to you for a reason. Uncover your gifts to serve others and watch yourself rise! We have experiences and synchronicities that happen that we can’t deny. This event is a safe place to explore and discover new aspects of your life and your soul.”
“We Ignite Together” brings together six presenters who will speak on: your soul’s upgrade and walk-ins, DNA activations and attunements, channelings, talks on Star Children, our souls journey, creating a new Earth, and more. The one-day pass ($67 plus $5.71 fee) gives you access to the first day of talks on June 13, with video replay available for two weeks. The VIP pass ($88 plus $6.99 fee) provides full access on Day One and a complete second day on June 14 with live teachings, a Q & A, and a Sonic Boom Cosmic Sound Bath. It also will include a bonus gift on June 15, with video replay available for one month.
The presenters are:
• Rev. Janice “Hope” Gorman, a spiritual teacher and intuitive who created this event. She will serve as host and will share her guidance and wisdom throughout the event.
• Garrett Duncan, presenting “Supporting our Star Children of Today.” Born and raised on the Navajo reservation, Garrett listened to the stories told by his grandparents and listened to their teachings that reflected their cultural knowledge.
• Shirley Bolstock, presenting “The number 1 I Am Attunements and ‘8’ Activations and Grid Work.” Shirley is an energy healer, speaker, teacher and medium who is able to connect with those on the other side. A native of Denver, Colo., she is the author of Apples from the Tree of Life, Impassioned Soul, and Grapes from the Vines of Life.
• Caroline Oceana Ryan, presenting “Energetically moving into the New Human Body, Mind and Spirit.” Caroline has channeled information from angels and spirit guides since childhood. She currently channels the Divine wisdom and higher energies of the Collective, a group of higher beings that include ascended masters, angels and archangels, faery elders, Earth elementals, Galactic family members and other guides who are here to support us as we ascend in the fifth-dimensional life. She has published five books channeled from the Collective.
• Yvonne Perry, presenting “Walk-Ins, Soul Aspect Integration, and Timeline Syncing.” Yvonne is a Nashville-based minister, author, healing sound therapist and galactic practitioner of light codes. Her shamanic methods help people retrieve and reintegrate multidimensional soul aspects. She incorporates light language to help people shift into wholeness and integrate multidimensional aspects of their souls.
• Tammy & Anthony Chino, presenting “Sonic Boom Cosmic Sound Bath.” Tammy and Anthony Chino, from Albuquerque, NM, have created a community called Collective Frequency, a space for all to be student teachers and empower one another. They support a new platform and blueprint to create sacredness on this Earth.
For tickets and more information, visit www.hopeinterfaithcenter.com/weignitetogether/