Mark Twain’s handprint courtesy of the Chiero archives.
His real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens, a Sagittarian born Nov 30 1835 and Known worldwide as the Father of American literature. Almost forgotten in the country of his birth his work is loved to this day in the UK.
One is reminded of the saying based in Luke 4;24 “truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his home town” and this is echoed in the Holy Qoran “a man is never a hero in his own land nor a healer in his own village”.
In his own village, Mark Twain’s early days were spent in Hannibal Missouri, and he wrote the literary masterpieces, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County. His finances were up and down through his life knowing poverty and riches at different times. Twain was born shortly after an appearance of Haley’s comet, he predicted that he was born with the comet and would leave with the comet, and he died the day after it left.
His Handprint has some striking markings as we would expect, but it has some opposing features which need very carefully weighing together.
- The long high set Mercury finger shows a born communicator, we sometimes see this advanced verbal ability in salesmen actors and clever lawyers, it is a mark of someone who can bring things to life and even paint events in other colors, good comedians have this, and he could be very funny.
- Long straight headline, a shows a business man, a straight thinker a man very money conscious and we see this with people born into poor families, they are rational logical and feet on the ground, Ancient Roman palmistry calls this the Table Line. They would choose their military commanders with this line marked in this way, they said “The flatter the table line, the more can be placed on it.” The 19th century master palmist Cheiro claimed early Popes were checked for this marking. The Headline ends in a fork, since ancient times this has been known as ‘the mark of the fish’ as it is forked like a Fishes tail, this is always the mark of the actor Author or Lawyer, as its someone who can put themselves in other peoples shoes.The fish is a sacred sign in several religions including Christianity, and it puts a spiritual hallmark to the work of anyone who carries it, this being the headline, the underlying message must always be a spiritual one, but these folk are realists, they cannot be persuaded with talk of having faith, they need evidence before believing.
- Long Straight heartline the mark of a philanthropist, it ends on Jupiter in a cross, a cross here in ancient Greek palmistry infers a good marriage or someone skilled in making good relationships, Jupiter so named after the Roman king of the gods is known as the greater benefit and on a psychological level it gives broad development with wide horizons, it brings optimism generosity and kindness, it makes for a kind mentor, all qualities we associate with Mark Twain.
- Two Destiny Lines coming up from Luna, any Destiny line coming from low on this mount shows someone here on a mission, we see at approximately age 40.
- A line leaving the destiny line to a large square between heart and head and progressing on to the Mercury mount even reaching the finger. A square seen anywhere in the hand is a remarkable symbol of protection at that period in the subjects life. These markings together show an astonishing confirmation of predestination, showing success in a communicative arena involving heart and head.
Where we see the Destiny line starting from the base of Luna this always infers some one reincarnated it is often seen with those in show biz entertainers performers etc, but just as the Moon waxes and wanes so do these peoples fortunes, up and downs in life are certain for them, but at some point they will be public favorites.
The fate or Destiny line is the deepest in his hand, this is why he has come back, its ending is toward Jupiter and ends in a hook, this in Roman palmistry inferred some one who will lead their flock in a more spiritual or mental direction and was known as The Shepherd Crook Exodus 4;2 “and the Lord asked him, what have you there in thine hand?” “A shepherds crook,” Moses replied.
The Jupiter finger leans away, this psychological gesture is apparent in many leaders and it Jupiter finger leans away, this psychological gesture is apparent in many leaders and it means they are desperately trying to grasp or pass on a message, the central or Saturn finger leaning away suggests he feels he is not fulfilling his destiny and does not feel his underlying message is getting through.
In numerology, the Name Mark Twain reduces to the numbers 16 and 22, two of the most karmic numbers there are, together they show a Moon number of 11, the Tarot card epitomizing this is the card for justice. This deals with karma the laws of cause and effect, and shows as Carl Jung said All things and people are connected at a deep level, it is Synchronicity at its finest, these two cards alone would show Mark Twains life.
I have made several mentions here of Roman palmistry the reason is because in Roman times Mark Twain was a famous orator for peace, and an opponent of Donald Trump who also lived then and whose military operations brought death and destruction to his countrymen. Now as we grow deep into the Aquarian age is the time to heed the neglected message of one of the finest writers for peace, and an early herald of the Aquarian age, Mark Twain.
This is his prayer.
“O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst.”
“It was indeed a glad and gracious time, and the half dozen rash spirits that ventured to disapprove of the war and cast a doubt upon its righteousness straightway got such a stern and angry warning that for their personal safety’s sake they quickly shrank out of sight and offended no more in that way.”
T Stokes “Happy Palmistry”
Enjoying these palm-readings and articles? Read more from T. Stokes