It’s time to love thyself enough so that you can access the creative powers within to manifest your future dreams and desires. February’s 2-vibrational love energy created a vortex of acceptance for you to remove your subconscious barriers to believing in yourself allowing you to love yourself. The meditation practice we shared with you in February gave you a way to make this happen. Hopefully you are committed to continuing to build this innate relationship deeper each day with acceptance, surrender, and mindfulness.
March being the 3rd month of each year uses the creative 3-vibrational energy. It inspires you to unleash your creative spirit and give it the freedom it needs to create something that makes you happy. Numerology’s wisdom tells us that when you align yourself with creative ideas and dreams, magic happens. Soon you surprise yourself by making your dreams turn into a reality for you to experience.
Now is the perfect time for you to rediscover a few of your thoughts and ideas that may have been lingering in the “not used so much” part of your brain. It’s time to bring them forward to the “I can do this” section. There is a very wise saying for you to remember, “thoughts become things”. Albert Einstein is quoted saying “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
Well, there it is, physics will prove to you that what you hold in your mind you can hold in your hand. The good news is March’s creative 3-vibrational energy has set the frequency of creative energy for you to align with to activate your dream. Here is the secret part about this creative process, your thoughts need the support of your emotional body to make it work! You need to activate and align your passion and your joy with your thoughts.
Here are 5 BE intentional elements for you to align within yourself as you learn to create your future:
- Be original. Establish and keep a growth mindset to continually support your practice of creating your future.
- Be inventive. Visualize in your mind an image of your future dream that you are creating. You now have a picture to look at every day that helps you focus.
- Be grateful for all you have in life. Gratitude energy keeps your abundance stream flowing.
- Be inspired. Identify the feelings you will experience as your dream becomes real like joy, confidence, elation.
- Be imaginative. Create a series of activities and actions to get the energy moving and to keep it moving.
Thoughts themselves have little power. Only when you actively commit to investing your physical, mental, and emotional attention into them can they become real.
Enjoy reading this article? Read more from Wes Hamilton