Online via Zoom
Looking for a 10-week course to begin or enhance your online group offerings?
Build A Thriving Group Coaching Practice And Business: Everything You Need to Successfully Run Groups Online new cohort begins January 18, 2022. 10 CEU Credits for NBC-HWC.
We meet live every other week on Zoom and following week an independent study with resources.
Group coaching is a vital tool for any type of coaches because it is the wave of the future. National movement toward group coaching and group visits has been a trend the past few years, and the interest is growing. Group coaching allows us to reach more people for three reasons: it offers reduced participation costs, it creates an instant community of support around a common experience, and it decreases the time investment on the part of the coach. Translating coaching skills to hold space for multiple people while navigating the many moving parts that need to be tended to in a group requires skill and practice. This series will prepare you to design, market and deliver your group coaching offering.
- Describe and demonstrate key components of group coaching.
- Practice skills and techniques that coaches need to develop to successfully design, market, and deliver group coaching.
- Evaluate research and best practice regarding group coaching.
- Identify basic and advanced facilitation techniques that support the delivery of group coaching.
- Identify opportunities to apply this work in the field.
When: Tuesdays – Feb 1, Feb 15, March 1, March 15
Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm OR 6:00pm – 8:00 pm CT
Where: Online via Zoom (alternate weeks)