Everything You Need to Successfully Run Groups Online
Group coaching is a vital tool for coaches, leaders, visionaries and practitioners because it is the wave of the future.
National movement toward group coaching and group visits has been a trend the past few years, and the interest is growing. Group coaching allows us to reach more people for three reasons: it offers reduced participation costs, it creates an instant community of support around a common experience, and it decreases the time investment on the part of the coach. Translating coaching skills to hold space for multiple people while navigating the many moving parts that need to be tended to in a group requires skill and practice. This series will prepare you to design, market, and deliver your group coaching offering.
- Describe and demonstrate key components of group coaching.
- Practice skills and techniques that coaches need to develop to successfully design, market, and deliver group coaching.
- Evaluate research and best practice regarding group coaching.
- Identify basic and advanced facilitation techniques that support the delivery of group coaching.
- Identify opportunities to apply this work in the field.
Groups will meet live via Zoom, an online video conferencing platform.
Self Study resource review will begin the week before our first live session.
Two Wednesday Cohort Sessions: 1pm – 3pm or 6 pm – 8 pm CST. Course Begins With Self-Study Resources on Wednesday, June 22nd
When: Wednesdays June 22, June 29, July 13, July 27, Aug 10, Aug 24, 2022
Where: Online via Zoom
Event Info: centerwithin.com