A human life is an amazing opportunity to experience physical possibilities, to use your soul’s ability to manifest in physicality, and also to grow spiritually. Life is even more fun when you realize you’re really the one in charge of your experience! You have choice about how you think about and experience difficult circumstances; in fact, those “difficult” circumstances may be exactly what you need to burst out of your comfortable cocoon.
If you don’t like what you’re experiencing, it’s probably time to change something, whether it’s something in how you’re living or something in how you’re thinking. But when you want to create something new in your life, it will need space to live in. If your life-space is already full of old beliefs, old patterns and old traumas, there will be no place for the new to take up residence. Clearing out old debris requires directed attention; it doesn’t just go away by itself. What we want is to get it removed as quickly and painlessly as possible, so we can move forward into a new reality that we like better.
So, what’s the best way to clear away the junk? We’ve learned that just thinking about it doesn’t work, and neither does just talking about it. Crying about it and feeling like a victim are equally ineffective. The junk just sits there. What’s needed is a kind of magnetic vacuum cleaner, with special-purpose attachments. Well, it turns out that “junk removal” is one of the areas in which energy psychology and energy medicine excel; they work at the deep levels below thinking and even below conscious emotions, to make the shifts you intend. They also help you to be in touch with your inner knowing about what is right for you at this time, to access your inner power, and to use your emotions effectively.
Skilled practitioners in energy medicine and energy psychology can help you make changes at those deep levels easily and quickly, and also help you move on with what you want to create in your life.
Here’s what you can do now:
- Remind yourself daily that you are a spiritual being living a human experience, and that whatever you are going through now is temporary.
- Remind yourself daily that you can choose how you think about and experience external circumstances, and that you choose love and happiness and joy in your life.
- Remind yourself daily that you are part of this world, and that your healing and growth contribute to creating the kind of world we all want.
- Notice daily the wonders of this human experience, and really feel your gratitude for the beauty of this world.
- If you’re stuck, get help. Do what good managers do: call in skilled assistance. Use it for as long as you need it. You really don’t have to do it all by yourself.
- Never give up. It isn’t over till it’s over – and “over” is just the beginning of something new!